On Mon, Mar 10, 2003 at 01:41:27PM +0100, Lubos Lunak wrote: > On Friday 07 of March 2003 23:30, Ravikiran Rajagopal wrote: Hi Lubos, > > > if you use a QDialog derived class as mainwindow of an application, > > > the minimize button in the titlebar doesn't work (checkout ksnapshot > > > and kappfinder). > > > Is this a feature or a bug? > > That's a bug (I already added it to bugs.kde.org). I can't find it, what number it is? Do you have a clue where to look for the bug, kwin or libqt? Ciao, Tobias -- In a world without walls and fences who needs Windows and Gates???