On Mon, Mar 10, 2003 at 07:56:46AM -0800, Adam Treat wrote: > I really fail to see why it is unreasonable. I don't see any technical reasons given why this > would be unreasonable. Is Qt not good enough? Does it lack in something that we are all missing? > The only reasons I can think of are entirely political. I don't care much for these reasons at > all as they are inconsistent and are standing in the way of the integration that many are > clamoring for. simply the fact that qt doesn't currently release such a thing. that in itself is a _huge_ obstacle. Alex