--- Alexander Kellett wrote: > you seriously believe that gnome could use c++/qt as its > base?, sure, if a subset of qt was released by trolltech > then maybe this would be possible. but currently its > just completely unreasonable. I really fail to see why it is unreasonable. I don't see any technical reasons given why this would be unreasonable. Is Qt not good enough? Does it lack in something that we are all missing? The only reasons I can think of are entirely political. I don't care much for these reasons at all as they are inconsistent and are standing in the way of the integration that many are clamoring for. Adam __________________________________________________ Do you Yahoo!? Yahoo! Tax Center - forms, calculators, tips, more http://taxes.yahoo.com/