Am Sunday 09 March 2003 17:00 schrieb Willy De la Court: > Hi all, > > Can someone review this patch before i commit it. > > It makes better use of the inst-apps file in the top source dir. This is mosly > used in kdenonbeta. > The patch make it so that make -f Makefile.cvs only includes configure.in > files from the subdirs mentioned in inst-apps. And does not create Makfile.in > files for subdirs not in inst-apps. > I guess, it was just a matter of time til someone came up with it :) I look into the patch, but don't promise anything. Greetings, Stephan