List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: glib in kdesupport: yes or no?
From:       Antonio Larrosa =?iso-8859-1?q?Jim=E9nez?= <larrosa () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-03-10 11:10:52

El Lunes, 10 de Marzo de 2003 07:29, Maks Orlovich escribió:
> The easiest path, of course, is to just use DCOP. And please don't tell
> me "it requires Qt". If you can't re-implement QDataStream's
> marshalling, I dare say you shouldn't be coding.

Wasn't there a dcopc binding somewhere in kdesdk or kdebindings to use dcop
from C applications without linking to Qt?
What's the reason of reimplementing dcop instead of using/improving/working
on that library? I suppose there's a reason if it was Matthias idea, but I
don't see it.

Greetings,

--
Antonio Larrosa Jimenez