Am Saturday 08 March 2003 11:03 schrieb Stephan Binner: > On Friday 07 March 2003 22:33, Stephan Kulow wrote: > > > > Then please support this by sending a mail to every bugs.kde.org account > > > who has open bug reports older than 2 months after every x.x.1 release > > > asking to update and either resolve his bug reports or comment that they > > > still apply. > > I hate these spam mails. Do you really prefer them? > > Why would you classify them as spam mail? Users entered their email address > and bug reports because they want us to fix them. If we need their help for > this why shouldn't we be allowed to ask them for it? > > This is only about 1 to 2 mails per year (equal to the count of x.x.1 releases > per year). Would you prefer to receive a mail for every "Does this still > apply to KDE 3.1?" comment added for _each_ bug report you filed? :-) > > Ok, let us mail this only to the people whose bugzilla setting is "I want to > receive mail when I'm reporter of a bug to which new comments are added" > (default) and describe in the mail how they can opt-out future mails. If you create a template mail I'm willing to do the database side. Greetings, Stephan