List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: glib in kdesupport: yes or no?
From:       Don Sanders <sanders () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-03-10 5:42:28

Hi Havoc,

I am concerned. I am concerned that adopting glib for KDE (CVS)
development will make developing KDE more difficult.

If glib is adopted and used (by someone else) in code I work on or
want to work on then I will be required to understand glib in order
to develop for KDE.

This additional complexity is not something I anticipate in a positive
way, I don't support inviting other developers to decide that I
should use glib, and hence this request is not one I can support.

Don.