On Friday 07 March 2003 14:05, Stefan Westerfeld wrote: > Hi! > > On Fri, Mar 07, 2003 at 01:34:04PM -0500, George Staikos wrote: > > I think what you just proved is that time is better spent on > > educational materials and tutorials than rewriting code. > > Damnit. I see now clearly what you mean ; however why didn't you take a > huge hammer and convince me of that fact when we last met? That would have > saved me lots of time. ;) Sorry, I was too busy playing with dual monitors and making sure konqi works with important sites, especially on two monitors. :-) -- George Staikos