Stephan Binner wrote: > I wrote a kicker/menuext/quickstart extension which shows the last/most > used menu items. There my problem was the synchronisation with > PanelServiceMenu's static RecentlyLaunchedApps class. So I rewrote it a > little bit and want to ask if it can be put into kio library (has to be > something to which menuext links) even if it doesn't fit 100% there. I > also have a patch for KDesktop's mini-cli to use it (and trigger update of > Kicker's process copy via DCOP). I might be missing something, but is this correct: void KRecentApps::init() KConfig *config = new KConfig("kickerrc"); void KRecentApps::save() KConfig *config = new KConfig("kickerrc"); shouldn't this be using a stack variable instead of using new (without delete), like KConfig config("kickerrc"); ??