El Domingo, 2 de Marzo de 2003 09:44, Joseph Wenninger escribió: > Hi > Hello, > http://webcvs.kde.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/kdebase/konqueror/sidebar/konqs >idebarplugin.h.diff?r1=1.14&r2=1.15&f=h Are the changes really BC ? > No, it isn't. > I somehow doubt it. > If my suspicion is right, could that please be reverted, since the > plugin interface has to stay BC till KDE 4.0 Ah, that's a base class for plugins for the sidebar ? I thought that it meant a sidebar plugin for konqueror and so the constructor didn't need to preserve the BC. Ok, I'll revert it now. > Something different. Is there a problem with the CVS mailing list ? I > didn't get a notification mail about that changes, I just saw them > during my update today. I got the mail with the log, perhaps it's a problem in your mail server? Greetings, -- Antonio Larrosa Jimenez KDE developer - larrosa@kde.org http://developer.kde.org/~larrosa/ The clash of ideas is the sound of freedom.