El Lunes, 17 de Febrero de 2003 09:34, Simon Hausmann escribió: > Much simpler idea: Why not use Qt properties for retrieving the > text? Once you know the 'address' of the focus widget in the Qt dcop > bridge of the process just query the text property (and fall back to > something like currentText if it doesn't exist, or the like) . Much simpler indeed :-) In fact, I'm used to show in my talks the ability to get properties using the dcop shell ( where's a paper bag I can wear? ). Btw, still, someone should add a dcop method that returns the dcop name of the Qt widget that has the focus. I'll have a look next weekend if nobody does it earlier. Greetings, -- Antonio Larrosa Jimenez KDE developer - larrosa@kde.org http://developer.kde.org/~larrosa/ If I had only known, I would have been a locksmith. -- Albert Einstein