On 2003. February 04., Tuesday 21:49, Christoph Cullmann wrote: > Would second that, too ;) > QExtMdi would be a good base for the "kmdi lib" or how ever we call it. It > perhaps needs some cleanups and enhancements to support splitting and > (perhaps) IDEA style mdi modes, too, but better start with something > actually working allready since some years than with nothing. > We could cleanup it a bit, rename it to something which would fit better > with the rest of the kdelibs naming scheme and put it experminental in > kdelibs for 3.2 and add it to the public libs at least for 4.0 after it's > cleanup is completed and it's interfaces have stabilizied if it won't be > ready for 3.2, or ? I would also like to see what's written above, altough my preference would be to have it available already in 3.2. Andras -- Quanta Plus developer - http://quanta.sourceforge.net K Desktop Environment - http://www.kde.org