List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE 3.1
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () virtualartisans ! com>
Date:       2003-01-19 20:27:04

On 2003. January 19., Sunday 16:22, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Son, 19 Jan 2003, Andras Mantia wrote:
> > Have you packaged the current QUANTA_3_1_BRANCH inside the RC7?
>
> The position of the QUANTA_3_1 release tag indicates the state I've
> packaged.

> > And please add
> > a QUANTA_3_1_RELEASE tag to the current positions in BRANCH. I cannot do
> > now right now...
>
> ??! I'd have to redo the tarball then. do you want me to do that ?

When I checked I haven't saw any RELEASE tag, this is why I asked if you have
packaged it or not. If you've done the packages yesterday or today, than it's
OK, as the last commit to BRANCH was on Friday. I just didn't had time today
to check the content of the packaged tarball, and I was worried as I didn't
saw any RELEASE tag added to the CVS. As I said if you did the packages after
Friday, than it's OK, we just need a RELEASE tag to the current state of the
BRANCH, so we know what was released. (Sincerely I'm a little afraid of
tagging, as once I've messed up the admin dir in the CVS with it...)

Andras