Am Freitag, 17. Januar 2003 14:57 schrieb Hamish Rodda: > On Friday 17 January 2003 23:15, Christian Loose wrote: > > > > > But before doing even more work, I was thinking, maybe we should create > > something that is useful for everybody. What do you think? > > I'm interested... I can't really get full webdav versioning support into > KDE until something system-wide is implemented, so a common api would help > heaps... I don't know much about webdav versioning support. What do you need for it? Is there a good documentation somewhere? > > Cheers, > > Hamish. Christian