List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Another funny behaviour of Konqueror
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () virtualartisans ! com>
Date:       2003-01-12 11:20:32

 With CVS HEAD, after you browse something and close Konqueror, and later you
start a new instance of Konqueror, the titlebar contains one of the older
visited page title. I browsed at KDE-Look and Sourceforge recently, and now
if I start a new Konqueror it says that I look at "KDE-Look", if I close and
start again it has "Sourceforge" in the title bar and then again "KDE-Look"
and so on. ;-)  It should be because of reusing of old instances, as after a
while a new Konqui is started normally.

Andras