On Saturday 04 January 2003 18:25, Neil Stevens wrote: > So how about moving Quanta to kdesdk? I'm against moving it to another module. This was discussed (I don't know if on the list or in private) when the decision was made to release Quanta together with KDE. It will grow, will have more subprojects inside, and it may cause the same pain for those who are not intrested in web developement as kpovmodeler cause for those who are not intrested in 3d modelling. It just cause one of the base modules to be big. With this idea, we could move kdevelop inside kdesdk... ;-) Anyway, I'm in favour of move big apps in their own modules. This makes downloading faster for those who have slow connections, and I don't think that has a bad infulence on releases (maybe a plus job for packagers). And of course, you should count the size of the sources, and not the number of files or the number of lines in a file. In RC6, Quanta is 2.6MB and kdesdk is 2.1MB. Do you want to make kdesdk suddenly twice as big? ;-) Andras