List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Problem with KAction::updateIcon{,Set} ?
From:       Ben Burton <bab () debian ! org>
Date:       2002-12-13 3:34:11

> What this does look like, though, is a bug in the delayed icon loading.
> Can you check if commenting out the (only) line in
> KIconLoader::enableDelayedIconSetLoading() fixes it?

So the kdelibs build has finally finished; yes, if you comment out that line
then the icon problem is fixed.

Ben.

--

Ben Burton
bab@debian.org

I've played a lot of universities...they're real thinkers. They
talk about stuff, they yell things out at the concert, and we have a little
chat. They know that they're the future; I wanna play to them because they're
the future.
	- Tori Amos, Westwood One Interview, 1996