List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: the bug report that nobody wanted
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () virtualartisans ! com>
Date:       2002-12-06 12:10:01

On 2002. December 06., Friday 10:20, Matthias Kalle Dalheimer wrote:
> KONQUEROR 2.2-11
> Undo function uncopies already modified files.

I'm not sure that I fully understand this, but with current CVS:

1. if I move a file from Konqueror to the desktop, CTRL-Z in Konqueror does
not do anything.

2. If I move the file inside another dir in Konqueror, I get a "Malformed URL"
error, and the file remains were it was (in the new place). But this seems to
be another bug.

Andras