List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    translation problem in kdebase/konqueror/keditbookmarks
From:       Alexander Kellett <lypanov () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-10-31 15:18:45

Hi all, (dirk + translators mainly)

Here's some explanantion to this commit from me:
   On Thu, Oct 31, 2002 at 04:09:25PM +0100, Alexander Kellett wrote:
   > CVS commit by lypanov:
   > big doh.

Due to my lack of knowledge with translations i managed
with some of my slightly too clever macro usage to break
the translations by using macros to construct the strings
used by i18n's. In order to fix this David Faure suggested
that I replace the use of macros with i18n(...).arg(i18n(...))
unfortunately this requires the translation of some new strings
in kdebase/konqueror/keditbookmarks.

Very sorry to translators! :( :( :(
Hopefully the damage done isn't too great as they
seem like easily translatable strings.

sorry again,
Alex