On Wed, Oct 30, 2002 at 07:35:45PM +0100, Christoph Cullmann wrote: > Even a nice feature should be switched off (at least until a proper fix is > found) if it triggers that hard bugs. > (That bug has stolen me hours, too, as I first not got the idea that klipper > would trigger some kate copy and paste freeze) Same here (keditbookmarks). I am a user of the sync mode yet I still agree fully with the khz's suggestion. Well, at least I was a user until yesterday when I decided to use the new clipboard behavior, and (to my suprise) have up to now been quite impressed by its usefulness. mvg, Alex