Am Tuesday 29 October 2002 12:09 schrieb David Faure: > On Tuesday 29 October 2002 00:00, Stephan Kulow wrote: > > OK, please check the attached patch. It disallows the move of trash > > and delete for protocols that do not support deleting. > > The _del change is ok, but the doFileCopy change isn't - it should do this > test only if _moving_, not if _copying_. > So I suggest to move the "filtering" under the "case QDropEvent::Move :" > near the end of doFileCopy(). I'll check. > > Of course the problems with such a patch are: > * No feedback to the user (nothing happens) I know. I wanted to send a patch before RC1 is tagged, but that was already too late as I know now :( > * Actions should be disabled They aren't even there. But you can still drag over the trash yourself. > * Similar checks should be done in job.cpp, to prevent other apps from > deleting things from that protocol. Patch already sent Greetings, Stephan