List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    kdebase/kpersonalizer
From:       Antonio Larrosa Jimenez <larrosa () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-10-27 9:22:26

CVS commit by antlarr:

CCMAIL: kde-core-devel@kde.org
Remember that some apps are using the standard icon naming scheme, but the
Makefile.am files reference them directly, so it's not automatic and you have
to change the Makefile.am too from hi... to cr... .
Fortunately there're not that many applications that do this. Only
kpersonalizer in kdebase and at least keduka in kdeedu.
I'll look in the following modules along this morning, if your cvs module
is not listed here, please fix it yourself or tell me :
   kdeaddons   kdeedu          kdelibs        kdepim    kdevelop
   kdeadmin    kdeextragear-1  kdemultimedia  kdesdk    kdoc
   kdeartwork  kdegames        kdenetwork     kdetoys               quanta
   kdebase     kdegraphics     kdenonbeta     kdeutils  koffice     arts

  M +1 -1      Makefile.am   1.23