On Monday 07 October 2002 20:37, Malte Starostik wrote: > Hi, > > the attached patch fixes screen session handling on distros which use some > weird hack to set SCREENDIR only when first needed. (Mandrake and AFAIK > also RedHat, maybe anything RH based?) > It needs to pass the env var since the command is run via $SHELL -c so the > function from /etc/profile.d/screen.sh won't be loaded and the screen > binary won't find the FIFO without it. > Please review. > > -Malte Hi Malte, I don't run RedHat or Mandrake, so I can't test the difference, but it looks fine to me. Cheers, Ellis