Shawn Gordon wrote: > Perhaps you need to review the bylaws, which state: > > "Section 1.1. Name. The name of this non-profit > corporation is the International KDE League, Inc. It is hereinafter > referred to as the 'League' in these Bylaws." I have read the bylaws and if you understood the issue you would realize this has no bearing on it. I repeat: this is a non-issue and just part of some mud-slinging campaign. And as this is off-topic for this (development) list I ask that it please end here. Ciao, Dre