On Friday 27 September 2002 12:22, Scott Wheeler wrote: > Again, I think what confused me was the wording that I mentioned above. = I =20 > think most users would assume that "Toolbar Icon Size" affects all toolba= rs. =20 > If they know that there is a setting for "Main Toolbar Size" and "Extra = =20 > Toolbar Size" *then* I think it *might* be intuitive which is which. = =20 Could I get some thoughts on this? If nothing else changes here I would li= ke=20 to change the string (though I would prefer to remove the option), but I=20 haven't heard from anyone else. And the string freeze kicks in shortly... =2DScott =2D-=20 Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so.=20 =2D-Bertrand Russell