Hi all! I was wondering if it would be possible to include languageselectors and=20 country-selectors in kdelibs (I know, too late for KDE 3.1 but for KDE 3.2?) An interface element that allows selection of installed languages is used b= y=20 kcontrol/kdm, kcontrol/locale and kpersonalizer. Apparently Each of those=20 have their own implementation. =46or selection of possible countries there are widgets in at least=20 kcontrol/locale, kpersonalizer and kdeedu/keduca. Needless to say that thos= e=20 are not shared... I also saw that there are files called klangcombo.{cpp,h} and=20 klanguagebutton.{cpp,h} in khelpcenter which possibly do the same as one of= =20 those quoted above (I could not find them in the GUI though....). Shall I add it to the feature list? Klas