On Fri, Sep 20, 2002 at 07:57:09AM -0600, Aaron J. Seigo wrote: > On Friday 20 September 2002 07:26, Cristian Tibirna wrote: > > Hello > > > > How to I know to whom to reassign a bug if I also want to change to package > > it is referred to? I.e., how to learn the list of maintainers ? (only from > > CVS?) > > related question: how does one go about changing ownership of an entire > module? it seems that bugs/Maintainers.xml is gone and i can't for the life > of me figure out how to change ownership of a module? > > in particular, dirk f. should not be the owner of the kscd module anymore, and > i'd like to be so i get email when new kscd bugs are filed or old ones get > fixed, but i'm sort of at a loss .... > > hopefully the answer is as easy as the one for Cristian's question... I think it's the following: products -> -> Edit components -> -> Initial Owner Simon