On Fri, Sep 20, 2002 at 02:20:12PM +0200, Thomas Zander wrote: > "I don't want to click the link in that email at every cvs-commit I see" > yep, i second that, especially for simple patches. just make sure that only the mails (and not the messages stored in cvs) contain the patches. :) > Just be sure to answer all those emails saying that the > webserver-version of CVS is not synced yet :} > yeah, that really sucks when you read in realtime. :) greetings -- Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into your ~/.signature, please! -- Chaos, panic, and disorder - my work here is done.