List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    KDockWidget'S
From:       Christoph Cullmann <crossfire () babylon2k ! de>
Date:       2002-09-08 21:59:26

Hi,
some days ago, I have changed KDockWidget to use QStyle to render it's headers and \
have turned of the "sticky" button (which has a very confusing "fullscreen" icon) as \
default. Some comments ? Perhaps I have not used the right qstyle thingy for the \
close button, but at least this one looks nice and is stylable. If somebody likes the \
sticky button on as default, please come up with a better icon ;)

And I have a other question: Why has KPovModeler a complete copy of the kdockwidget \
code from kdelibs ? (got very confused that my changes don'T work in povmodeler until \
I found that ;)

cu
Christoph

--