Vadim Plessky writes: > | There is one fairly simple reason for this. Unix/Linux users normally have > | far more clue than your average punter. Mozilla is available for Windows. > > Do Windows users report bugs for Mozilla?!. > // every day you learn something new :-) They do indeed. In fact, we have a lot of developers on Windows - that's one of the reasons why the Windows version of Mozilla performs a bit better than the Linux version. > Aha. Interesting. > And do you have some split - how many of those 100 000 downloads are > Windows/Linux/Mac? Very roughly, for Mozilla 1.0, from a few days after release: Windows: 540,000 Linux: 140,000 Mac (both): 115,000 > I thought AOL Time Warner supports Mozilla project, no? > Servers are rather cheap nowdays, server upgrade should not be a real problem > IMO. Getting money for anything in the Valley, and particularly inside AOL, these days is like trying to wring blood from a stone. "If it still works, it doesn't need money spending on it." Gerv