On Tuesday 27 August 2002 4:22 pm, Daniel Naber wrote: | On Tuesday 27 August 2002 10:48, Vadim Plessky wrote: | > Agreed. | > And IMHO quality of bugs reported to bugs.kde.org is *much higher* than | > for Mozilla. | | The problem with Mozilla is that they for some reason don't really try to | avoid duplicates. We will have a wizard that does exactly that (similar to | the current one, but better). Good to know. I have tried previous version of Wizard, it was *too slow* to be useful. | | > I am regualry checking KHTML/KJS bugs, so far I haven't found fake | > e-mail address. | | Maybe not fake, but people very often simply don't reply to questions. I | think logging in (for submitting bugs, not for searching) is a good idea. It's the same as in the "real world"/business world. Sometimes you need to ask your partner (to do something) 3, 4, 6 times - to get it done. That's why companies still need *managers* (in good meaning of this word), and those managers *complement* clever computer systems :-) | | Regards | Daniel -- Vadim Plessky http://kde2.newmail.ru (English) 33 Window Decorations and 6 Widget Styles for KDE http://kde2.newmail.ru/kde_themes.html KDE mini-Themes http://kde2.newmail.ru/themes/