On Tuesday 27 August 2002 14:22, Daniel Naber wrote: > The problem with Mozilla is that they for some reason don't really try to > avoid duplicates. We will have a wizard that does exactly that (similar to I hope it will reject bug reports against too old versions like the current one. I believe at the moment you can report bugs against KDE 1.0. :-) > > I am regualry checking KHTML/KJS bugs, so far I haven't found fake > > e-mail address. > Maybe not fake, but people very often simply don't reply to questions. I > think logging in (for submitting bugs, not for searching) is a good idea. Yesterday I again discovered an user who didn't enter his adress correctly. Bye, Steve