On Tuesday 27 August 2002 12:35, David Faure wrote: > On Tuesday 27 August 2002 12:26, Lubos Lunak wrote: > > I'm not sure if I understand what exactly is the utility trying to do, > > but if it's something like Mozilla's QuickLaunch or whatever they call > > it, it'd be probably better to add support for this directly in Konqueror > > (IMHO it doesn't make sense for any other app), because I think you just > > cannot reliably make it work with any app just by fidlling with it from > > outside. > > ... and support for it already exists in Konqueror. > Just add "konqueror -silent" to your Autostart folder, or to startkde, > and make sure you choose the "always reuse the existing process" option. Where is that option? > This will start a konq process during KDE startup, not showing any window, > and will use it to open any konq windows after that.