Hans Meine schrieb am 13.08.2002, 13:09:40: > > Where should socklen_t be defined? > > Argl. I tracked down sth. like this on a Solaris system lately. It was > hard to find, but somehow configure put a #define in config.h which made > the system headers break. > > WORKAROUND: Removing the socklen_t define in config.h did the trick. Hm, i got to look in that this evening again. I did search the file sys/socket.h but did not find a definition of socklen_t. I doublecheck that later also. Thanks for your hint! TMEzz37