Thiago Macieira schrieb am 12.08.2002, 09:20:06: > >cc-1020 cc: ERROR File = main.c, Line = 318 > > The identifier "socklen_t" is undefined. > > > > socklen_t len; > > > >Where should socklen_t be defined? > > In the system headers. I think sys/socket.h, but I'm not sure. If this were a > KDE application, I'd recommend using ksocklen_t from ksockaddr.h. > > I think the configure script will need an additional test for the presence of > that type and, if not defined, use "unsigned" instead. > > Want a patch? Well, i surely was grepping all headerfiles for socklen_t; but it didn't turn up anything.... I would be verry pleased if you could make a patch! :-)) I going to read the diff man page today to supply patches the next time i do a walk over kde 3.1. Thanks for your help, i really appreciate it! TMEzz37