On Sunday 11 August 2002 01:06, Carsten Pfeiffer wrote: > On Saturday 10 August 2002 21:46, Joseph Wenninger wrote: > > I rember, that kate got much slower, when it had been compiled with QT3 > > compared to QT2, in the time of the big switch. If I replaced the kate > > There were quite some performance problems when we switched to Qt3, but I > think those were caused by linking against qt-mt and hence pthread, which > caused another (slower) malloc to be used. But that was fixed with Lubos' > malloc. How would that slow down redrawing of widgets?