Hello, when I started changing i18n everywhere some people were annoyed by the c= vs=20 log messages in kde-cvs because they couldn't filter them by subject. Thu= s I commit them with CVS_SILENT. Now Aaron asks me if I could stop that. :-= ) I want to propose to spread silent commits on kde-cvs (except kde-i18n an= d=20 www) but label them with "(silent)" in subject like Gnome does it. This w= ay every reader who wants to follow every move can do it, no malicious code = can creep in while still allowing people to delete it before they download it= =2E Bye, Steve