On Sunday 04 August 2002 14:12, Neil Stevens wrote: > As for functionality, can you outline what features Kopete supports > that Jabber doesn't? File transfers, whiteboards, unicode, multiple > resources/connections/locations per user, varying single and > multi-user chat, cross-system interoperability (including IRC and > SMTP), and running your own server are all possible with Jabber, to > my knowledge. Well, this question should be asked the other way around. What psi=20 provides that libkopete doesn't? I just want to see a list saying=20 "libkopete can't do ... and psi provides ..." or maybe a sample use=20 case like 'lets say kcoolgame wants to let users chat and it needs=20 to... so it can't use libkopete because...'.=20 At this point psi is a pure Qt lib, whereas libkopete actually uses=20 kdelibs. I'm not sure why we would put psi inside kdelibs when it=20 doesn't use anything from kdelibs. Sure it might be useful but so is=20 Boost and it's not a good enough reason to put it in kdelibs. Zack =2D-=20 Does this .sig make my butt look big?