On Sunday 04 August 2002 00:43, Andy Fawcett wrote: > Hi, > > I've just tried configuring and building kdemultimedia from a clean > set of sources, and come across some build order problems: > > 1. mpeglib_artsplugin tries to build before mpeglib, but needs > mpeglib to be built first. Whoooops! mpeglib_artsplug of course. I've corrected the fix in CVS. Apple Ogies for those inconvenienced, and a particular "sorry" to Dirk for providing bogus info in the first place. A. (embarassed) -- Andy Fawcett | "In an open world without walls and fences, andy@athame.co.uk | we wouldn't need Windows and Gates." tap@lspace.org | -- anon