The problem is that Increase/Decrease Font Size are KHTMLPart actions.=20 KHTMLPart has only a main toolbar entry in its ui file. In KEditToolbar, yo= u=20 can add any part's actions to any toolbar. Then, the gui entries might be=20 written out to the wrong local ui file (konquerorui.rc instead of=20 khtml_browser.rc in this case). I can think of several ways to fix this. 0) Disallow inserting part actions in shell toolbars via KEditToolbar. 1) Add an empty location toolbar node to khtmlpart.ui. 2) Have KEditToolbar display an artificial "Location Toolbar "=20 entry in the dropdown. 3) Implement proper merging of toolbar actions in KEditToolbar. I'd really= =20 like to see this happen, but it would probably be quite difficult to get=20 right. Anyone got any other ideas?