On Sunday 21 July 2002 03:49, Aaron J. Seigo wrote: > given the number of SVG images in actual use on the web right now (very, > very few) and the fact that i don't know of a single other part of KDE th= at > has such a "no possible way to crash it or don't release it" policy, this > seems a little harsh and even unfair. Given the number of SVG images in actual use right now (very, very few), I = see=20 no reason to speed up inclusion then. And I don't know of a single other pa= rt=20 of KDE that has a "we're more important than the release schedule" rules, i= t=20 would be unfair to include it as well. We can debate this indefinitely, or we can just stick to the rules. Bug Dir= k=20 if you think the freeze is not a good idea. I think it is. Make some=20 third-party releases first. Actually, *that* would probably be a nice=20 addition to the freeze policy, requiring some public releases before=20 inclusion. Rob =2D-=20 Rob Kaper | Gimme some love, gimme some skin, cap@capsi.com | if we ain't got that then we ain't got much www.capsi.com | and we ain't got nothing, nothing! -- "Nothing" by A