Am Saturday 20 July 2002 20:28 schrieb Allan Sandfeld Jensen: > On Thursday 18 July 2002 20:33, Nikolas Zimmermann wrote: > > On Thursday 18 July 2002 18:17, Dirk Mueller wrote: > > > On Don, 18 Jul 2002, Nikolas Zimmermann wrote: > > > > So we, Rob Buis, David Faure and me wondered > > > > if an inclusion of KSVG is too late for 3.1? > > > > > > Why wasn't this raised before the feature freeze became active? > > > > Sorry for this, but we didn't know if we were able to finish > > the ecmascript core within a month. > > > > Second point, that I wasn't convinced releasing with KDE is > > good for KSVG. I am now. > > Maybe it is better suited for kextragear? > > I have yet to find a single real SVG-site that KSVG renders correctly or > doesnt crash on. Only example and demo SVGs works. In that case it does not belong in kdeextragear either. The Extra Gear is f= or=20 stable apps that do not fit anywhere else and/or do not belong to the=20 "Desktop Distribution".=20 I think that ksvg is a very important part of the infrastructure and thus=20 should really be in one of the core modules - but only if the quality is go= od=20 enough of course. Klas