On Thursday 18 July 2002 20:33, Nikolas Zimmermann wrote: > On Thursday 18 July 2002 18:17, Dirk Mueller wrote: > > On Don, 18 Jul 2002, Nikolas Zimmermann wrote: > > > So we, Rob Buis, David Faure and me wondered > > > if an inclusion of KSVG is too late for 3.1? > > > > Why wasn't this raised before the feature freeze became active? > > Sorry for this, but we didn't know if we were able to finish > the ecmascript core within a month. > > Second point, that I wasn't convinced releasing with KDE is > good for KSVG. I am now. > Maybe it is better suited for kextragear? I have yet to find a single real SVG-site that KSVG renders correctly or doesnt crash on. Only example and demo SVGs works.