List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Interface versioning
From:       Richard Moore <rich () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-07-18 23:24:10

There appear to be some memory leaks here, eg. if there's no factory in the
library the KLibrary appears to be leaked. Is it destroyed somewhere else, or
is this a real problem?

Cheers

Rich.

On Thursday 18 July 2002 10:53 pm, kde@jowenn.at wrote:
> Hi
>
> I came across a problem, which would need interface versioning. It's needed

 eg for someplugins which are compiled against modified interfaces. I
> mean old plugins work with newer applications, but not vice versa.
>
> I think that could be used kde wide, so I started to enhance the klibloader

 and the componentfactory. It's not really tested yet, but since I don't