On Tuesday 16 July 2002 16:19, Matthias Elter wrote: > On Tuesday 16 July 2002 15:56, Carsten Pfeiffer wrote: > > > (4) Later I tried running Kuickshow w/out a file name argument, and > > > you get something which looks like some cross between a file dialog and > > > a main window, with a toolbar but no menu. If you open a file using > > > > I don't think it needs a menubar. The few options in the toolbar would > > only be duplicated in the menubar. > > Menubars always show duplicates of the toolbar actions. Kuickshow looks > really strange without a menubar. > > Greetings, > Matthias Well, at least I really like kuickshow as it is now ::-) Bye Alex