Am Donnerstag, 4. Juli 2002 22:54 schrieb Dirk Mueller: > On Don, 04 Jul 2002, Neil Stevens wrote: > > OK, let me summarize: > > > > Thomas - "we agreed there was only one app needed" > > Wrong. He said "I think most people want .. - but only one". > > > Neil - "No, obviously some people disagreed. They got imported after > > all." If the group disagreed, why is your consent special? > > Since when is "you" =3D=3D "the group" ? > > > Dirk - "But I didn't consent" > > More exactly "I disagreed to have all apps in the distribution". If I remember, that was the opinion of the majority of people stating their= =20 opinion - not of the majority of posts because at least Neil was very activ= e=20 stating his opinion.=20 Neil, why do you continue argueing if you have no new arguments left? Greetings, Klas