Am Donnerstag, 4. Juli 2002 09:56 schrieb Neil Stevens: > And if you did, then *all* of the writers should be removed from kdemm,= not > just all but one. Well, I think most people want a CDRW program in the "official release" -= - but=20 only one. Maybe it looks better if we first move them _all_ and then move= one=20 back. Maybe this is just a pretty much roundabout way of doing things (if= =20 consensus should still be for Bake Oven). The real problem is that we still have no clear decision mechanism for wh= at=20 goes to extragear and what goes into the release. My suggestion was (and=20 still is) to leave it mainly to the developer group that is mostly involv= ed=20 with the respective program (kde-mm in this case, I think). If they can't= =20 arrive at a decision it should be taken to kde-core. If there is still no= =20 clear picture then, the release coordinator should decide. Thomas --=20 KDE translation: http://i18n.kde.org Deutsche KDE-Uebersetzung: http://i18n.kde.org/teams/de