List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kreatecd and k3b moved to kdeextragear
From:       Thomas Diehl <thd () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-07-04 7:47:40

Am Donnerstag, 4. Juli 2002 09:36 schrieb Neil Stevens:

> On Thursday July 04, 2002 12:30, Thomas Diehl wrote:
> > Anyway, what we basically agreed on back then was to handle the KDE
> > releases as "real distributions" and avoid duplicated functionality as
> > much as possible.
>
> We did?  Seems to me that there was no agreement there, or we wouldn't have
> k3b, kreatecd, cd bake oven, and koncd all in the release right now.

We don't have them all in the release. KreateCD, and K3b already were moved to
extragear (which is not part of the release), KOnCD went to nonbeta a while
back (AFAIK). Only remaining question is whether Bake Oven should also be
moved or whether it should be the one to keep for 3.1.

Thomas

--
KDE translation: http://i18n.kde.org
Deutsche KDE-Uebersetzung: http://i18n.kde.org/teams/de