List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kreatecd and k3b moved to kdeextragear
From:       Klas Kalass <klas.kalass () gmx ! de>
Date:       2002-07-03 15:29:32

Am Dienstag, 2. Juli 2002 20:58 schrieb Waldo Bastian:
> I have moved kreatecd and k3b to kdeextragear-1.
>
> Is there anything else that needs moving? koncd?
What about cdbakeoven? The author did not respond to my last mail so I am not
sure if it should go to extra gear, nonbeta or be removed from kde.

Alex, can you please tell us what you want? I think extra gear is the best
place if you continue to maintain cdbakeoven, but your last mail sounded like
you were not fond of that.

Greetings,
Klas