List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kreatecd and k3b moved to kdeextragear
From:       Thomas Diehl <thd () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-07-02 19:33:04

Am Dienstag, 2. Juli 2002 20:58 schrieb Waldo Bastian:

> I have moved kreatecd and k3b to kdeextragear-1.
>
> Is there anything else that needs moving? koncd?

Don't think so. According to the "extra gear agreement" suggested by Klas
Kalass only well maintained apps should go to / remain in the new module.
AFAIK, the main problem with KOnCD was that this was not the case.

Thomas

--
KDE translation: http://i18n.kde.org
Deutsche KDE-Uebersetzung: http://i18n.kde.org/teams/de